Third of the series, 1000 Islands Parkway. At dusk, once again. Just out of our eyes as we drove past the opening of Jones Creek, a glimpse of an incredible and vivid sunset. Seconds later, turning off the road, out of the car and into the trunk to grab our cameras, the great number of of amazing sunset images from the area, and this new painting came to life. Another visual moment in time and in my painting diary.
Dusk at Jones Creek (On the Parkway)
8 x 10 in. | 20.32 x 25.4 cm. Acrylic & satin gloss varnish on gallery-wrapped canvas.
- Original painting. No prints.
- Professionally framed in beautiful Larson-Juhl frame. Larson-Juhl is the global leader in the custom frame industry.
- Certificate of Authenticity, official receipt, and other important information accompany the painting.
- Price in Canadian dollars.
- Contact the artist direct for more information and to purchase this painting.